Welcome To sephora Gift Card: A Solution to use Technologies without any Technical issues
A Sephora Gift Card is redeemable for purchases of merchandise at participating Sephora locations in the United States and Canada, online at Sephora.com, on the Sephora mobile app, and at Sephora inside JCPenney Stores.
What is the difference between a Gift Card, an eGift Card, and an eGift Certificate?
- Gift Cards are physical cards that have a 16-digit gift card number, and an 8-digit PIN number.
- eGift Cards are virtual cards that have a 16-digit gift card number, and an 8-digit PIN number.
- eGift Certificates are no longer available for sale and can only be used by calling Customer Service at 1-877-Sephora. They have an 8-digit alphanumeric code (no PIN). All Sephora Gift cards, eGift Cards and eGift Certificates should be treated like cash: they cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, altered or destroyed. Sephora Gift Cards, eGift Cards and eGift Certificates have no expiration date and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash (except as required by law). No fees will be charged against the unused balance of the gift cards. Please click here to view the Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- Online via Desktop Computer: Sign into your Account and click on your name for your account on the upper left-hand side of the page. From the My Account page, locate the Payments & Credits section and use the link to check your balance on the Gift Card.
- Online: Click here to view our Gift Card page at Sephora.com. There is a section to check the balance at the bottom of the page.
- In Store: A Cast Member can check the balance for you for Gift Card or eGift Cards (for U.S. stores) (if you have a print out or your mobile device).
How do I check my Gift Card, eGift Card or eGift Certificate balance?
How to redeem a Sephora Gift Card, eGift Card or eGift Certificate?
A Sephora Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate should be treated like cash: they cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Sephora Gift Cards, eGift Cards, and eGift Certificates have no expiration date, are not charged any fees against the unused balance, cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash (except as required by law). You can use up to two Gift Cards, eGift Cards and/or eGift Certificates per online order. You can use up to ten Gift Cards, eGift Cards, and/or eGift Certificates per online order by contacting Customer Service at 1-877-SEPHORA. If the amount of the order exceeds the amount of the Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate, the recipient must pay for the balance of the order. If the amount of the order is less than the balance of the Gift Card, eGift Card, or eGift Certificate, the difference will be available to the recipient for future redemption. If any online credit is available to the recipient, then the online credit will automatically be applied first.
The daily exchange rate will determine the value of your Canadian Gift Card if used in U.S. and the value of your U.S. Gift Card if used in Canada.
Sephora Gift Card, Store Credit, and Promotional Card Terms and Conditions
Our sephora gift card balance The following Sephora Gift Card, Store Credit, and Promotional Card Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) describes the terms and conditions that apply to use of Sephora Gift Cards, Sephora Store Credits, and Sephora Promotional Cards (collectively, “Cards”) issued in the U.S. This Agreement is between you, the Cardholder, and LGCS Inc. (“LGCS”). BY PURCHASING, ACCEPTING OR USING YOUR CARD, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT PURCHASE, USE OR ACCEPT THE CARD. IMPORTANT: THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDES RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES BY ARBITRATION INSTEAD OF IN COURT. PLEASE REVIEW THE PROVISIONS REGARDING ARBITRATION BEFORE PURCHASING, USING, OR ACCEPTING THE CARD.